Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ready Confetti for Back to School Night

    Every year during Back to School Night, I give each of my students Ready Confetti.  Ready Confetti is a bag of confetti, along with the Ready Confetti poem about the night before school.  First, I cut up red, yellow, green and lime green construction paper in the paper shredder.  Next, I cut the shredded strips into smaller pieces of paper.  I place them in a sandwich bag along with the Ready Confetti poem that has been typed up on a sheet of paper that will fit in the sandwich bag.  I made a bag topper that goes with my apple theme in my classroom and attached bookworms (gummy worms) in a Bagette from Micheals.  I tell my second graders to put the confetti under their pillow the night before school and it will help them sleep tight and keep away the First Day Jitters.
I placed all my Ready Confetti in an apple basket.

Ready Confetti


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete